Effective date: May 01, 2019
Sensortronic (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates Puzzle 15 Multiplayer mobile application (the “Application“).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Application and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Application. By using the Application, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for following purposes to provide and improve our Application to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Application, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). The requested data is limited to:
- Name or alias for every user profile. Please note, it is not required to provide your real name.
Use of Data
Sensortronic uses the collected data for following purposes:
- Name to allow identification for each user’s profile while playing in multiplayer mode
Transfer and Storage of Data
- We store your personal data locally within the Application;
- Your Personal Data is transferred to another Application instance while your are playing in multiplayer mode;
- In case you uninstall the Application, your personal data is deleted from the device;
- We are NOT storing your personal data on our premises.
Sensortronic will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy.
Disclosure of Data
Since we are not storing your personal data, we cannot disclosure it.
Security of Data
Information in multiplayer mode is transferred encrypted via secure channel.
Third Party Service Providers Policies
The Application does not collect any personal information and does not share it with third parties. Hence it is COPPA-compliant.